Time Might Be Slipping Away
Time flies when we are having fun. Time flies even when we are not. It just flies regardless.
We all have time, but how we all use it is another.
Time is a commodity unlike most others, it is consumed no matter what you do.
Gordon Gekko summed it up in the 2010 movie Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps – “Money is not the prime asset in Life. Time is.”
In all aspects of life those who have a handle on time, are leaps and bounds ahead of the rest. No kidding.
But why do some of us utilize time better than others? Wasting it really sets one back.
A small list/article by Geoffrey James that recently ran on Inc. (http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/10-huge-time-wasters-that-you-can-do-without.html) titled “10 Huge Time-Wasting Mental Habits” is a starting point in addressing where we may be letting time slip away.
1. Wondering what other people are thinking
2. Speculating how life would be different if only you had….
3. Imagining the worst that could happen
4. Worrying about the economy
5. Getting angry at other drivers
6. Blaming your mother for who you are now
8. Complaining about things outside your control
9. Expecting anything to be perfect
10. Arguing with strangers
These may appear obvious. Most things in life are, but yet we are always chasing time by the tail.
If you are interested in saving time in taking your company to the next level, you can learn about franchising today by downloading the free e-book “Franchising Your Business” http://francorp.com/about-us/download-free-ebooks/ . Take the franchise quiz today! For immediate assistance call Francorp at 800-FRANCHISE (800-372-6244).