Select an eBook to download
1. Franchising Your Business
Francorp Chairman, Donald D Boroian, and Francorp President, L. Patrick Callaway, address the core questions involved in determining whether or not to franchise a business:
- How does franchising compare with other growth systems?
- What are the chief traits of business that succeed in franchising?
- What results can a business expect from franchising?
Franchising Your Business also discusses the new developments that have radically changed franchising in less than a decade:
- Why the Internet has revolutionized franchise marketing and how it works.
- How new profile franchisees give franchisors greater flexibility.
2. Franchise Advantage.
A must have for the franchise library of a new franchisor. The Franchise Advantage tells how to achieve rapid growth through franchising. This book explains in detail what franchising is:
- lists criteria for determining franchisibility
- describes the legal requirements of becoming a franchisor
- describes the legal and operational requirements of becoming a franchisor
The Franchise Advantage also profiles some “Big Winners” and up-and-coming franchises.